Where is smitten located?
- All of our products are made by hand in our home in, Manila, Philippines.
How long can I store your products?
- smitten fragrances' shelf life is up to 15 months.
I want to resell your products, is there any way to get bulk orders?
- We welcome wholesale requests. Kindly send us an email for inquiries. We will be happy to send you our wholesale pricing list along with policy information.
Do you offer consignments?
- We do not offer nor do consignment.
Do you accept rush orders?
- Rush orders must be a custom order and discussed with Meriette & Rhea. Please review all ship dates for items. Each order has a time frame.
Are your products tested on animals?
- We don’t do animal testing but we guarantee that your purchase is made with highest intention of love and healing and contains only the finest natural ingredients available.
- All products are for external use only. Not consumption by any circumstances.
- Please do a skin test before using.
- smitten Fragrances is not responsible for any injury incurred by use or misuse of any product.
- If irritation or redness occurs, wash affected part with soap water and stop using the product immediately.
- Once a product leaves our hands, we no longer have control of those products.
- We are not responsible for exposure to heat or damage during shipping.
What if we receive damaged items?
- Broken bottles will only be replaced if a picture is sent to us with the damages.
What happens if we do not recieve our items?
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost, stolen, misdirected or undelivered. Please make sure that you double check the shipping address for you account before submission.
What if we want to return our purchased products?
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and returns will be issued for the cost of the product purchased, excluding shipping cost.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your transaction, please contact us immediately and we will do our absolute best to make things right.